NQF 5 Real Estate – Self Study – RPL
NQF 5 Real Estate
Agents with Principal on their FFC
What you get:
- Real Estate NQF 5 NC RPL qualification
- Understand the real estate industry from A to Z and how to operate as an estate agent
- Online access to 100’s of pages of course content (Printed workbooks available at an additional fee)
- Assessment, remediation and moderation of your assignments
- SSETA accredited certification and admission into the Estate Agency Affairs Board’s PDE 5 exam
Who should register:
- Estate agents seeking to do RPL for the NQF 5 Real Estate must have Principal Status on their FFC
- 12 months to complete
- 5-6 hours of work required per week
- Most students complete the course in 6 months
Extensive knowledge of the real estate industry is provided in the NQF 5 Real Estate RPL qualification.
An outline of the curriculum follows:
- Real Estate Management
- Business & Marketing Management
- HR Management
- Financial Management
- Valuation (Elective)
- Property Marketing and Sales (Elective)
- Property Management (Elective)
The learner needs to elect either unit 5, 6 or 7.
Each section above has various downloadable content available. There is one portfolio submission required that encompasses work from all the units above.
This course is self-study and includes no workshops.
No Reviews found for this course.