NQF 4 Real Estate – Self Study – RPL
NQF 4 – Real Estate
RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning
Intern estate agents or full status estate agents who entered the industry in 2014 or prior
SAQA ID – 59097
What you get:
- Real Estate NQF 4 FETC RPL qualification
- Understand the real estate industry from A to Z and how to operate as an estate agent
- Online access to 100’s of pages of course content (Printed workbooks available at an additional fee)
- Assessment, remediation and moderation of your assignments
- SSETA accredited certification and admission into the Estate Agency Affairs Board’s PDE 4 exam
Who should register:
- Intern estate agents or full status estate agents who entered the industry in 2012 or prior qualify to do the NQF 4 Real Estate qualification via RPL
- Intern estate agents or full status estate agents seeking to gain admission into the Estate Agency Affairs Board’s PDE 4 exam so that they may upgrade their status from intern to full status
- Please view our brochure to determine if this course is right for you – BrainTrust 2017 – What we Offer
- 12 months to complete
- 3-4 hours of work required per week
- Most students complete the course in 6 months
- Course Payment Required in full and up-front
Extensive knowledge of the real estate industry is provided in the NQF 4 Real Estate RPL qualification.
An outline of the curriculum follows:
- 1.1 Real Estate Market and Code of Ethics
- 2.1 Real Estate Legislation
- 3.0 Sales and Marketing
- 3.1 Elective: Mortgage Bonds and registrations (Either 3.1 or 3.2)
- 3.2 Elective: Valuations and property management (Either 3.1 or 3.2)
Each section above has various downloadable content available. There is one portfolio submission required that encompasses work from all the units above.
This course is self-study and includes no workshops.
You may contact our facilitators for various assistance and guidance on the course within reason.
No Reviews found for this course.