NQF 5 Real Estate – Workshop – NC – Principals – Cape Town
NQF 5 – Real Estate – Cape Town
NC – National Certificate
Estate agents who wish to become Principals
SAQA ID – 20188
What you get:
- Real Estate NQF 5 NC qualification
- 84 hours of facilitation with our real estate facilitator (12 sessions of 7 hours each)
- Understand the real estate industry from A to Z and how to operate as an estate agent
- Online access to 100’s of pages of course content (Printed workbooks available at an additional fee)
- Assessment, remediation and moderation of your assignments
- SSETA accredited certification and admission into the Estate Agency Affairs Board’s PDE 5 exam
Who should register:
- Full Status / Non Principal Estate Agents
- Estate agents who wish to become Principals and gain admission into the Estate Agency Affairs Board’s PDE 5 exam
- Agents interested in a management position
- 12 months to complete
- 5-6 hours of work required per week
- Most students complete the course in 6 months
- We offer payment terms over a 4 month period (4 equal instalments)
- R3500 per instalment
Extensive knowledge of the real estate industry is provided in the NQF 5 Real Estate qualification.
An outline of the curriculum follows:
- Real Estate Management
- Business & Marketing Management
- HR Management
- Financial Management
- Valuation (Elective)
- Property Marketing and Sales (Elective)
- Property Management (Elective)
The learner needs to elect either unit 5, 6 or 7.
Each section above has various downloadable content available and an assignment for each unit.
We conduct both on-site (at the estate agency) and off-site (at our venue) workshop training dates:
- Our standard workshop for the NQF 4 Real estate is divided into 12 sessions of 7 hours each
- We host a workshop every 2 weeks
- This usually results in 5 months of class time
- An additional 4 months is then sufficient to complete and submit the assignments
Our on-site training is flexible and will be customised to your estate agency’s dates and needs. A minimum of 7 estate agents is required for on-site training.
Next workshop start date at IEASA Western Cape, Pinelands:
- Starting Dates
Seats are limited.
No Reviews found for this course.